[How to make ketchup for fries]_How to make _ Making skills
The method of eating ketchup for French fries is the same as ordinary ketchup. First, you must clean the tomatoes, peel them, cook them on a low heat, add an appropriate amount of rock sugar, or add a lemon.The ketchup is paired with freshly fried chips and it tastes very good.
Eating some French fries properly is good for your body, but you ca n’t eat too much. Fried potato fries have a higher conversion.
How to make fries in tomato sauce 1. Wash and peel the potatoes, cut them into slices of uniform thickness, and then cut into strips.
2. Soak the potato chips in water for several minutes.
Bring the right amount of water to boil, add potato chips and cook for about three minutes.
3. Remove the drained water and let it cool; add it to the refrigerator and freeze for 2 hours.
Moisturize with kitchen paper and freeze in the refrigerator.
(Be sure to dry the water before putting it in the refrigerator.
) 4, the potato chips are frozen and then eaten and fried.
5. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pot, add frozen fries when heated to 60%, and fry until golden brown to remove the drained oil.
Sprinkle with salt and dip in tomato sauce.
6. After removing the drain oil.
Sprinkle with salt and black pepper and serve with tomato sauce.
Method 1. For tomato sauce, cross the tomatoes with boiling water and blanch them. Peel the tomatoes and cut into pieces.
2. Cut the tomatoes into a blender and beat them into a mud. Pour the tomatoes into a small saucepan.
3. Add the rock sugar to the tomato puree in the pot. After the pot is turned, turn to low heat and slowly simmer until it is slightly sticky.
4. When it is boiled until it is viscous and in a “sauce” shape, squeeze in lemon juice and continue to boil for 2-3 minutes.
Preservation of ketchup1. Lemon is a good antioxidant and can extend the shelf life of ketchup.
2. It is recommended to use a glass container with a high heat resistance that can be sealed when placing the tomato sauce. Wash it with boiling water before use and keep the bottle dry.
3. When taking jam from the bottle, use a clean, anhydrous spoon. It is best to take as much as you like. After removing, close the cap tightly.
4. Homemade ketchup is stored in the refrigerator and can be stored for 7 days.